7.10.06

in the black... but no beauty

i have bad news people of the web wide world...

my quest to find a fellow tyrannosaur may have met with mortal defeat... i wish it were a more complicated or involved story...



so i was looking for exposed tyrannosaur bone along the oldman river...


when instead i found a very obvious fossil excavation... someone had beat me to a trex!!!

looking it up on the innerweb i found not only was i here too late... 20ish years too late... but that i was scooped by my own former people... the tyrrell museum!!!

the tyrannosaur they found here was my mom's best friend black beauty!


so much for that plan...

why didn't i think of this getting in touch of my roots stuff when i was in drumheller. i guess it's easy to take stuff forgranted till you've lost it.

well people of the web wide world i'm off to the car to figure out what to do next...

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

you can see your mom's best friend at the museum...if you ever go back.