15.3.07

messing with the roommate

man oh man. the rain still hasn't stopped people of the web wide world...

i'm not heading out into town, and getting soaked. that just isn't going to help me in any way really.

after my run in with the germ-man i don't really feel all that safe wandering around salmond hall either. so i was going to hang out here in craig's room...

now his room was in pristine condition for a human to live in, but it wasn't really suited for a
t-rex to chillaxate in. there was no nest or ferns anywhere for me to relax in. i'd been running around so much lately trying to fix my government troubles i hadn't properly taken time to make myself at home. so thought this weather caused lull would be a great chance to do so...


oh man i should have used my peanut sized brain a bit more... craig said NOT to settle in... not only was he really busy at skool... but i was supposed to move out in the next two weeks...

well maybe if i cleaned up my handy work before craig got back from class he won't notice... i just needed to use the little dinosaur room (or big human room too i guess)...

just my luck craig would get home while i was in the washing room... boy was he not uh happy we'll say...

i haven't heard anyone yell my name so loud since when i lived with craig AND dan...


well i guess it's pretty bad... in fairness i had to check all the drawers and selves to see if there was a nest of fern hidden away from sight...

i could have done worse. last time i lived with craig the basement did kinda turn into a jungle... if you don't believe me just play the five parts of the movie you find on the other end of this link.

2 comments:

Anne-Julie said...

Your blog is awesome... hahaha I was just browsing through some blogs and got on yours. The ''dinosaur'' thing is totally FUNNY!
way to go :-)

see ya
AJ xx

Kirstin said...

Where did you get that burgess Shale t shirt??